Kenya Budget Safaris Packages , Kenya Budget Safaris, Kenya Budget Safaris Holidays,Kenya Adventure, Kenya Tours,Kenya camping safari,Kenya Budget Walking Safari.
3 days Kenya budget Camping safari Africa Adventure camping safari at Masai Mara Campsites a True African Safari -The 7th wonder of the world .
Tanzania Safaris Kenya offer you the best Kenya camp safari with game drives at Masai Mara gate, accommodation in tented camps with hot shower and bedding, freshly cooked cooked, evening bonfire and above all a
Kenya Budget Safaris Packages
Kenya walking safari adventure with local Masai people at Mara Plains an adventure to experience a walk in the wild with local Masai warriors and later to a Masai homestead for traditional dances, photo taking and cultural experience.
Day 1. Nairobi/Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Masai Mara arriving camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Approx Transit time: 5½ hrs
Day 2. Masai Mara
Spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the the park, or you can choose to have early morning game drive then Lunch .Afternoon game drives or Option of Masai walking tour with a local Masai guide to the Mara hill then to Masai homestead for traditions and culture experience,photo taking and dances.Back to the camp on an escorted walk.Evening bonfire and story telling.!!!
All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3. Masai Mara/Nairobi
Another morning game drive in Masai Mara, then depart for Nairobi with hot lunch en route, arriving about 16:00hrs. End of services.
Approx Transit time: 6 hrs
The price quoted includes:
1. Accommodation at the camps.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven 4×4 with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /Spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Minimum of one Liter Mineral water a day while on safari only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the 4×4
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12.Unlimited Game drives
14.Entrance to Masai boma homestead at Masai Mara game reserve
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
Our safari 4×4 safari vehicle Safari car with Binoculars,safari Guide books,Bird guide books,
Experienced Driver professional safari guides