In your Tanzania Safari Tours a valid visa is an important necessity for entry into the country. To get a Tanzania visa, you need a valid passport, a digital photo, a return flight ticket, a residential address as proof of accommodation, travel itinerary, and e-mail address.
- After you Tanzania Visa Application for E-visa, it will take 5 to 10 days as processing time and after your payment, you have to wait for approval. After approval, you will receive a “grant notice” through your given mail address.
- There are some Tanzania Visa Requirements that you need to carry for document verification. Bring with you a valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry, a digital photo of yourself, a return flight ticket and a residential address. To opt for Tanzania Visa-on Arrival, you have to show all the necessary documents including “grant notice” with your travel itinerary to the airport authority and pay $100 to get the Tanzania Visa at the international airport.
- From the date of issuance,Tanzania e-visa should not exceed 3 months. Your application should be submitted before 90 days or 3 months of your arrival.
You can also visit Tanzania Embassy in Washington DC, if you have any doubt about the rules and regulations of visa policy of Tanzania.
WHO NEEDS A VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR TANZANIA?
Any foreign national who is eligible for a Tanzania visa is also eligible for a visa on arrival. However, it is recommended to apply for a visa prior to visiting Tanzania. The following countries are able to visit Tanzania with a visa. If you are from any of the following countries, you are required to have a visa for Tanzania in order to pass through immigration control at the various ports of entry:
TANZANIA VISA FEES
All applicants are strongly advised to observe and comply with all visa regulations, requirements & cost outlined below before submitting an application.
|TYPES OF VISA
||VISA FEES IN USD
|ORDINARY (SINGLE ENTRY) VISA
|MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
If you’re going for Tanzaniasafaritours, make travel insurance after checking the policies. Before selecting a policy, consider about
- The cost of your trip, ifin case of a mishap where you will have to cancel the trip.
- The price of your luggage.
- The extreme and high risk sport activities you are going to do such as trekking and others.
Often as part of TanzaniaFaq’s we are asked about the benefits of Travel insurance in Tanzania. Take a look at these benefits:
- Medical expenses, in case of injury
- Cancelling in the middle of trip
- Cancelling your entire trip
- Delayed departure
- To cover lost accommodation
- Personal belongings and luggage
- Money, passport and travel documents
- Legal expenses
We have tried to give a detailed overview of your TanzaniaVisa and Insurance requirements in that is necessary during your travel to this beautiful country. Tanzania Safaris Kenya will provide you with the adequate information that you require including the BesttimetovisitTanzaniato make your trip enjoyable and exciting.
Tanzania Consulate in the United States
- Embassy of the United Republic of Tanzania
- 1232 22nd St. NW, Washington DC 20037
- Telephone: +1 (202) 884-1080, (202) 939-6125/7
- Fax: +1 (202) 797-7408
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.tanzaniaembassy-us.org
Tanzania Consulate in the United Kingdom
- Tanzania House, 3 Stratford Place, London W1C 1AS
- Tel.:+44 (207) 569-1481/86/87
- Tel: +44 (207) 569-1470
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.tanzania-online.gov.uk